Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot review local videos after Arlo SmartHub - VMB5000 - 1.20.2.1_1355_3673353 update

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MMcV
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I use the Android Arlo app or via Windows web browser to access SmartHub stored local videos the access fails.  Message displayed is "There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on the issue. Try again".  I have verified all devices are working.  I also ejected and verified videos are still being recorded to the SDCard.  I have reinserted the card and the Arlo interface says the SmartHub Storage Settings are recording locally and in "Ready" status.  All was working fine before the latest SmartHub update.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the hub? You may want to copy the videos off the card and reformat it in the hub.

MMcV
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rebooted, including full power off reboot.  Removed SDCard, copied contents, reloaded and reformatted card. Same outcome.  App says "There was an error obtaining you library. Arlo team is working on this issue."

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There have been sporadic reports of this behavior recently, including on 1 of 2 hubs used by @StephenB . You may be affected by this, too, but no solution until the cause is identified and corrected.

If you really want to hit it over the head with a big hammer, remove all devices in your account and start fresh. Dunnno if that helps at all...

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation