Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Prosper555
Tutor
Tutor
Cameras stopped recording. I remove the cameras now trying to sync Cameras to ultra hub and unable to sync cameras
8 REPLIES 8
Prosper555
Tutor
Tutor
I've already had 3 Ultra cameras (I have 6) replaced by Arlo support because they stopped functioning. And now for the 2nd time all my cameras have stopped recording, so I have removed them and now I'm unable to sync them back with the base. Product support is excellent, however, the products themselves are terrible. Look elsewhere...
demannu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes, they are complete garbage of a product, filled with gimmick features they look amazing on paper but dont work real world. make sure you spread the word to keep people away from buying into the misery that is Arlo. 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

try to move the hub as far away from your router and attempt to sync.... when its near it can cause some issues at time.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using the sync button on the bottom of the camera (not the case)?

Prosper555
Tutor
Tutor
yes the hub is about 10' or more away from the router. I was able to get the cameras to sync after removing the cameras and the hub and reinstalling everything. now they seem to be working. temporarily at least...
Prosper555
Tutor
Tutor
tried the sync button and every other combination available. after removing the hub and cameras I was able to sync them again and the video is back to recording activities...
Prosper555
Tutor
Tutor
I had to remove the hub and cameras and re-add them to get the cameras to sync. I can't believe what a pita maintaining the ultra system is...
I know folks that have the previous arlo camera versions and they work without any issues so maybe I just picked the wrong version, being the ultra...
Kweily
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had the same
Problem
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation