Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice

I don't know who needs to see this on the development team.  I bought these cameras for cvr.  Not only will they do cvr, but are advertised as such.

I've not been able to even purchase the cvr option since day 1.  this has been over a month so far.  I've had several tickets in for the same issue since I've found it to be a problem.

As it sits, I can return this system by Jan 31st for a full refund.  I will be pursuing that option if this is not rectified prior to that date.  I have no problem with changing my review to reflect false advertising and poor customer service.

You have no excuse.  I've been told "I'm sorry" so many times and yet no resolution.

Don't be sorry.  Be better.

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Crosive,

The development team is working on a fix for users who are unable to purchase CVR. I do not have any information at this time on when the fix will be available but will provide an update here as soon as we know more.

JamesC

heypresto
Guide
Guide

What about working on a long overdue fix for those like me who have subscribed to but not able to use the CVR function since last Dec firmware upgrades.?

This feature is now totally dead and useless. 

robot-monster
Star
Star
Yep. CVR was working for a week and a half but has been dead the last 24 hrs.
Ferdinand0019
Aspirant
Aspirant
True I bought cvr on Friday and it does not showed in timeline but is using data uploading video 😩 hopefully this will be fixed soon
Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ferdinand0019 how did you buy it?  some of us can't even get the button to work to buy it, and it's been this way for several, several weeks now

Ferdinand0019
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had to change my plan to the new Arlo Smart 4K to the cloud but then I lost my half year of the free plan but the cvr is not working 😢
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation