Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jano152
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

If I want to set all 4 cameras to CVR mode, should I pay £40 each month???
Because the website only says start from 9.90/camera but it dosen't say what's happening if I want multiple cameras.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jano152 wrote:

If I want to set all 4 cameras to CVR mode, should I pay £40 each month???
Because the website only says start from 9.90/camera but it dosen't say what's happening if I want multiple cameras.

You will need to purchase a CVR subscription for each camera.  

Jano152
Aspirant
Aspirant
What does it means in pound sterling please?
If it's really £10 each that's seriously ridiculous.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jano152,

Details and pricing for CVR in the UK can be found here: Arlo Smart UK

"Add continuous video recording and never miss a moment. 14 days for 6.99£ per month or 30 days for 12.99£." These prices are per camera.

JamesC

cesmoi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Don't subscribe to CVR right now, you'll be disappointed.  I believe developers are still working on a fix.  CVR does not work on IOS with lastest update.  Browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) works on and off on some days, switching days times out.  I love the feature and the products they have but CVR is just not there yet.  I had a ticket opened for 3-4 weeks and I contacted support twice a week if not more to try a different thing to get it going (Cancel/re-add subscription, take out the battery, move the Base station closer, disable/enable camera, etc...).  Roller coaster feelings, at times, work, other times nothing.  I decided to be patient and wait until the feature is all fixed and stable then I'll give it a try again.  

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation