Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Apprentice

Arlo Ultra is the best

I just have to make this a thread because I’m so appreciative of the whole arlo team for their fast work to make the product better. I can agree that in the start Arlo Ultra was buggy but now I’m completely blown away by its performance, yes it’s a high price but it’s a premium product and completely wire free, you can’t put a price on protection protected while being completely wirefree! Cannot wait for the arlo security system to drop! Keep up the great work arlo I would highly recommend the ultras to anyone that’s looking for security!
Model: VMS5240 | Arlo Ultra 2 Camera Kit
Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: Arlo Ultra is the best

Cwmmmm,

Thanks for the feedback! This is great to hear.

We're continuing to work hard to make sure we're delivering the best experience with Arlo Ultra.

JamesC

Message 2 of 5
brh Master
Master

I appreciate these cameras more every day. They are truly awesome in spite of a few remaining bugs. I am chomping at the bit to purchase more of them.

Brian

Message 3 of 5

The best buy near me still has the 4 pack on the shelf & I've had to fight the temptation to go grab another set for about a week now. Especially, since I have a 10% off coupon that I can use toward them...
*considers driving to best buy right now but barely resists the urge*
I'm so tempted to just upgrade my 4 Arlo Pros already...
Message 4 of 5
brh Master
Master

I don't need the 4 pack, but I need three of the individual add on cameras as soon as I can get my hands on them. Resist the urge to purchase more Pro cameras. You will regret it. BTW, I am seeing, (I believe on Amazon) that the Pro2 is overstocked and are now selling for around $165. Awesome deal. 

Brian

Message 5 of 5