Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MM198T
Follower
Follower

Just purchased Arlo Ultra and have 2 questions...my cell is Samsung S9 Plus...and the 2 way audio barely can he heard on the camera...volume is tuned to 100%...can anything be adjusted? Also, in the Library mode.....can all those brief videos saved be deleted totally or are you forced to delete these videos one by one? Thanks for any assistance

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @MM198T

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue with your cameras audio. Arlo Tech Support

Are you just trying to delete videos from your library? I have provided an article with more information here: How do I delete multiple videos on my Android device?

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Two-way audio has never worked well on these cameras don't expect it to get that loud cuz it's not going to whether you call customer support or not. If that's a feature you looking for forget about it
orender
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've looked at the tech support articles but they don't apply to my Ultra VMS5340.  Is there a work around to delete video files from the library on my Android phone?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @orender

I have proveded an article explaining the process for deleting videos from your library here:  https://kb.arlo.com/5647/How-can-I-delete-content-from-an-Arlo-library

orender
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I don't have any of those options listed to delete the videos from the library.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and there are no options in the library to delete videos.  The only options I have is "Share" or "Save to Photos"  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @orender

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation