Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

JamesC

I’ve paid upfront (April 2019) for 1 year subscription to Premium Video Recording. Anytime I’ve removed cameras before you (JamesC) have told me to go into settings,subscriptions and then drag and drop the newly re-added camera back into the PVR section where it would be reinstalled back on the 4K pvr plan. I’ve done this several times due to many glitches and everything has worked.

I removed 1 of my cameras 3 days ago due to glitches as suggested by customer services. I’ve then added it back to my 2 ultra camera system no problems. Then as I’ve tried to drag and drop it back into the PVR section it will not do it. So one of my cameras is 4K and newly re added one isn’t.

I’ve called customer services today who told me that this plan I’ve paid for no longer exists and basically that’s it! There is nothing they can do!! So my 4K camera no longer is and I’ve been ripped off on a service I’ve paid for?

My case number is 41409903. Please help JamesC your the only one there who seems to know anything.

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Craig-S,

The development team is reviewing reports of this issue. I will take a look at your support ticket and request an update.

JamesC

Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi, ok JamesC, please keep me in the loop so I can get the PVR up and running as soon as, cheers.

Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi JamesC

I’ve still no 4K Premium video recording on one of my cameras. Still can’t drag and drop into it. Can you get on to the team and get me a solution asap please. Case 41409903. Cheers

Sheppeyboy
Guide
Guide

I have exactly the same problem, sent camera for replacement under warranty, I can't get the replacement added to PVR - WHY???????

Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi, they don’t do the plan anymore. It’s now something called “Smart Elite”. Instead of informing people about this your expected to just know. You’ll then speak with customer support who’s actual knowledge is at best useless. Then be passed from pillar to post by the most incompetent tech team I’ve ever dealt with who will not have a clue and just waste your time. Phone them up, cancel your PVR and ask for refund. Then decide if you really need to stay with this company. If you do, depending on the amount of cameras you have enrol on the relevant “Smart Elite” plan. I sincerely wish you all the luck in the world as dealing with Arlo is akin to pulling your own teeth out.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation