Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
AlwaysArloIssue
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does anyone know how to get ride of pixel video on CVR? I have tried rebooting, reinstalling the camera, completely resetting the base and cameras, rebooting internet and base station, moving the camera from CVR to inactive. The camera says it has a strong connection, and my WiFi and wired internet run right at or around 400mbps. I’m a little tired of reaching out to Arlo with zero results. After upgrading two cameras to Arlo Ultra my system has been nothing but a nightmare. I tried uploading a picture of the pixelation issue but my screenshot from CVR is apparently too large of a file...throwing my hands up.
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have a support case already open I can reference to look further into the issue?

JamesC

AlwaysArloIssue
Aspirant
Aspirant
Maybe...I have had issues taken all the way to the top and it’s always one issue after another. Sometimes they have fixed themselves over time and some issues are still months on end. Arlo has yet to fix any of my problems and unless you are going to refund my money (I’ll even send you everything I have) or replace everything I have with brand new equivalents, I’m done with you guys. No, that’s not an empty threat. I even pay monthly for your service; like CVR for example. Reading through a lot of the threads in here it appears I’m not the only one. How many genuinely unsatisfied and upset customers does it take to make things right? I’d be embarrassed to work for this company...but that’s just me.
Sgt_Burnt_Toast
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any update or ways to fix the pixelated recordings on crv? I have the same issue on my ultra camera, but it’s only the one with the crv mode 

AlwaysArloIssue
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nothing that I have found, and nothing Arlo has helped me with. I refuse to go through their painstaking troubleshooting process again though. It’s always the same BS which ended up with me being told to take all 7 of my cameras down and factory resetting them and putting them back out. Which zero improvement on the issues. Then they tell me to wait for the next update, or they’ll send the issue to the next person and they just make me repeat the same steps with no fix at the end. It’s the most frustrating process. It would be fine if it actually fixed the problem but it has never fixed the problems for me.
arlouser121119
Star
Star

Most Arlo Ultra cameras suffer pixelation. I have 6 of them, returned 3 due to pixelation, and remaining 3 cameras also suffer pixelation and artifacts.

Fergiemct
Initiate
Initiate
I have the same pixelation problem with my arlo ultra. It lags a lot and moving cars/people become Heavily pixelated. I have reset, unplugged my system countless times. Sometimes it works temporarily. Arlo need to sort this out or I will be looking for a refund
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation