Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JNed
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ever since around 6pm yesterday my Arlo 2 cameras that I have running on my ultra base just sit at connecting. I power cycled my internet and router, reset the base and removed batteries from the camera with no luck, Ultras connect fine. The strange thing is it will show live video when under the video settings but don't detect motion or won't connect live feed on the main page. Been working fine since I got the Ultra a few months ago. I plan to replace with Ultras once the outdoor plugs arrive. I'm using the Ios app. Ill try the web version when I get to work to see if anything different.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JNed,

How many cameras total are connected to your SmartHub? Are you trying to stream them individually or all at once?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JNed,

How many cameras total are connected to your SmartHub? Are you trying to stream them individually or all at once?

JamesC

JNed
Aspirant
Aspirant
Only that particular one. I just tried the after that other one failed and those are working.
JNed
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also tested it online thru web portal. When online it says issue connecting to media server on the Arlo 2 cameras
JNed
Aspirant
Aspirant
I power cycled everything again when I got home from work and now all working. Guess must've been some type of outage. We did have high wind gusts in the area.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation