Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi JamesC

Regarding the loss of 4K recording on my pre paid year subscription to the PVR service. It’s still not working and I’ve heard nothing back from you. I’m no closer with customer support (they have next to zero knowledge)It’s been over 3 weeks and I’m no further forward. You said you would get back to me? Very disappointed in the whole experience. At least have the curtesy to respond. Case 41409903. Cheers.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Craig-S,

I will request an update on your open support ticket.

JamesC

Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi JamesC

Thanks for reply. If there is no resolution by next Friday I will be taking my cameras back for a refund. I just can’t tolerate anymore poor performance/technical failures along with the terrible customer support. Especially as an early adopter  who’s stuck with it through all the “problems’. Hope we get somewhere. Cheers.

Craig-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi JamesC

Do you have an update for me on my case-41409903. I’m only dealing with one person on customer support but it’s like pulling teeth. I’ve been offered a refund for the PVR subscription which still hasn’t been fixed on one camera (you’ve never got back to me again). Is it because Arlo are trying to push loyal customers to spend more by removing prepaid services so forcing them to spend MORE on Elite plans? 
I’ve also been offered a small discount on upgrading to the 2x single Elite plans to bypass the PVR.. This trivial discount considering services removed and hassle now seems to have been revoked also!!

As the PVR plan seems to be a subject nobody wants to talk about. It’s time to genuinely help me get to the bottom of this and get these so called “Premium” cameras working properly with the plan I’ve paid for! Please, please get this mess fixed for me.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Craig-S,

I don't have any information to provide outside of what the support agent has already offered. I encourage you to continue working with customer support through your existing ticket to arrive at a resolution for this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation