Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

It worked fine then all of a sudden it quit .

12 REPLIES 12
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wdarrellr,

Can you provide more detail about what you're experiencing?

JamesC

wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

I have had ARLO secretly cameras for a long time I had the older system I just got the Ultra two or three weeks ago they were working fine but then all of a sudden the email video stopped working I get the email but no video. It started about 7:07:05 AM EDT on May 23 2019.

treebuilder
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the same problem with my Arlo Pro 2s, and it started around the same time.

wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

Is it still not working?

treebuilder
Apprentice
Apprentice

It is still not working.

wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

I think it is with there servers they get the camera feed before it is sent to us. I don't think why or how to fix it.

treebuilder
Apprentice
Apprentice

No, it's because they changed the HTML used in sending the emails, which is causing display issues with quite a few browsers and email clients.

wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

Do you think they will fix it soon or should I just send it back to Amazon?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fix was released that should address this issue. Are you still experiencing the same behavior or is this now resolved?

JamesC

treebuilder
Apprentice
Apprentice

I don' tknow if it's fixed, but I can certainly say it changed:  I no longer get emails for alerts, for some reason now.

wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

It has changed but it is still not working like it was in the past. They have until june the 11th to fix it if not I will return my ARLO Ultra system back to Amazon. That is the last day I can return it and get a refund.

wdarrellr
Tutor
Tutor

No they have still not fixed it and I don't think they will. I don't think they know what they did to break it.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation