Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ClemsonCarrie98
Aspirant
Aspirant

I added several cameras to my home, and they came with a free trial of Arlo Secure, even though I already had an Arlo secure plan.  When the free trial ended, I am now not getting text alerts on those  cameras, even though I have a plan and it says all 9 of my cameras are included.  The chat was useless and there is no customer service number. I have paid my account. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use Settings, Support (Center) to select your camera model. Scroll down to the Contact section to get the phone number. Since you have a subscription this should be available. WHat plan do you have? Is it one of the current ones (Arlo Secure)? Also, what phone and OS?

ClemsonCarrie98
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo Secure Multi Camera Plan and an IPhone 12 with the most current OS.  I am getting the normal notifications on 5 cameras, but not 2 of them..this all changed because I was getting them on all 7 until the free trial ran out, but I have had a subscription so it shouldnt matter.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ClemsonCarrie98 wrote:

I have Arlo Secure Multi Camera Plan and an IPhone 12 with the most current OS.  I am getting the normal notifications on 5 cameras, but not 2 of them..this all changed because I was getting them on all 7 until the free trial ran out, but I have had a subscription so it shouldnt matter.

With iOS you need to go to my.arlo.com on a PC to manage the cameras in your subscription plan.

The navigation depends on whether your UI shows "Feed" at the bottom, or whether it shows "Library".

ClemsonCarrie98
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been using my desktop Arlo to troubleshoot. It does say "feed" but I do not see manage cameras anywhere.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ClemsonCarrie98 wrote:

I have been using my desktop Arlo to troubleshoot. It does say "feed" but I do not see manage cameras anywhere.

Try this:

1. Click on the profile icon in the upper left
  2. Select the Location where the plan is used under Locations and Plans.
  3. Click on Plans.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation