Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo CVR Problem

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
JonasGrumby
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I used a Arlo Pro 3 and now a Arlo Ultra 2 at my shop. Each system had only one camera enabled with CVR. I have a Arlo Base station VMB500 >> Linksys router RM7340 >> Internet. There are 4 cameras which work most of the time but any camera I put on the CVR plan stops working. When I first enabled it works then gradually stops working over a period of a few days on the phone App. When I log into the my.arlo website I can NEVER see the CVR enabled camera. Today I realized the router I'm using doesn't support DMZ. I am going to switch the router out for one with a DMZ. I will then put the VMB5000 base station on the DMZ to make sure there is no traffic restricted to and from the station. 

I have a degree in communications and had been a network engineer for many years. I have no clue why the CVR plan is not working on this camera. I am now thinking the problem is not on my side but there is an issue on the vendor/Arlo side. Please look into this. I am currently paying a monthly fee to have my camera disabled. 

I have been in touch with support for my Pro 3 system and they could not help. I thought upgrading the system might fix the issue but it didn't. These two systems are on two different accounts. 

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation