Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra2 keeps detecting Invisible Animals

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MisterEdF
Guide
Guide

I am suddenly getting notiications that my ULTRA 2 "spotted an animal in my driveway" where none exists.  Maybe it is seeing into the future.  It's sunny and clear and I am looking out my garage and these notifcations come every minute or so and there ain't nuttin' there!  .   Yea yea, I know.  I will just turn off "animals" in my notifications but I'd love to know what it's seeing.  

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MisterEdF wrote:

I am suddenly getting notiications that my ULTRA 2 "spotted an animal in my driveway" where none exists.  Maybe it is seeing into the future.  It's sunny and clear and I am looking out my garage and these notifcations come every minute or so and there ain't nuttin' there!  .   Yea yea, I know.  I will just turn off "animals" in my notifications but I'd love to know what it's seeing.  

Maybe post a screenshot?  

MisterEdF
Guide
Guide

@StephenB wrote:

@MisterEdF wrote:

Maybe post a screenshot?  

LOL, A screenshot of what?  The POP UP notification saying "ARLO SPOTTED AN ANIMAL IN MY DRIVEWAY" ??  Or me looking out the garage seeing no animals in my driveway ???   You don't believe me?  How would that help unless you are standing here looking out the garage and seeing nothing on the driveway as the notifications roll in?   Here are a few of the 15.  I have turned ANIMALS off in (not so) Arlo Smart and it stopped.

IMG_4992.jpeg

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MisterEdF wrote:

@StephenB wrote:

@MisterEdF wrote:

Maybe post a screenshot?  

LOL, A screenshot of what? 

There could be something in the field of view that looks a bit like an animal (at least as far as the Arlo AI is concerned).  If we could see what is in the field of view, we could possibly figure out what it is.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation