Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

3 cameras turned off other than receiving the 300+ notifications of movement outside zones

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SRDoddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi
After several weeks of frustration and up and down ladders in attempts to get this security system to work as it was advertised I have no alternative than to give up which is a shame as after spending £1000 on the system l can get no feedback from customer support and have the 3 cameras turned off other than receiving the 300+ notifications of movement outside of the chosen zones .
So my question is what is the returns policy and how do I go about returning the product was purchased through Amazon in January .I now will go down the route that I should have taken before being swooned by this products advertised capabilities and have a professional come and set up a fully operational system that can be trusted.
S Dodd

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

For Amazon's return policy, you will have to contact them... Also UK return policy may be diff than the US

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Have you tried getting help here with troubleshooting?

@SRDoddy wrote:
.....l can get no feedback from customer support

Who did you talk to? Another UK user had a problem last week and reported excellent service, even though Covid-19 has brought much of the world to a grinding halt.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation