Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tommygun116
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I've read through the forums and seen solutions that have worked for some but unfortunately not for me. I've also reached out to customer service on Jan 2nd, 2020 and was promised a solution in 24-48 hours and still nothing. to make matters worse I was actually charged for a month and still haven't gotten my refund. so I'm resorting to reaching out here and see what else I can do. Any suggestions about what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tommygun116,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested an update on the resolution of your case. An agent will be reaching out to you soon with more information.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tommygun116,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested an update on the resolution of your case. An agent will be reaching out to you soon with more information.

JamesC

tommygun116
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your help it is greatly appreciated.
COrtiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem how can I activate my one year free subscription that comes with the ultra cameras ?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

COrtiz,

As long as you are using your Arlo Ultra kit in the same country in which it was originally purchased, the free one year subscription plan should automatically be applied at the time you set up your account and claim the SmartHub from the kit.

Once you've completed setup, check Settings > Subscription to see your free trial.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation