Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo smart elite multi-camera Plan with 5-cameras. I cannot add my doorbell to plan

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bfwon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I currently have arlo smart elite multi-camera Plan with 5-cameras. I cannot add my doorbell to plan. Suppose to support up to 20-cameras yet when I try to add doorbell, in the setting's the plan can only monitor 5-cameras?

Need help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bfwon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

From Arlo Support -  You can live stream up to fifteen (15) Arlo cameras at the same time on the Arlo Secure app, or five (5) on my.arlo.com, depending on your system setup. 

I am using "Arlo Secure" but yet I cannot add any more than 5-cameras.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bfwon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

From Arlo Support -  You can live stream up to fifteen (15) Arlo cameras at the same time on the Arlo Secure app, or five (5) on my.arlo.com, depending on your system setup. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bfwon1 wrote:

Is your subscription plan Arlo Secure Plus or the older Arlo Smart Elite

Secure Plus supports unlimited cameras, but Smart Elite was limited - don't recall exactly what the limit was.

Also, is the doorbell opted into the trial subscription?  If it is, you'd need to cancel the trial to add it into your subscription plan.

@bfwon1 wrote:

Sounds like they misunderstood your issue.  You aren't asking about the number of simultaneous livestreams, just why you can't add the doorbell to your subscription plan.

bfwon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am subscribed to the Arlo Secure plan but was still unable to add the doorbell ,which is a total of 6 devices now, 5-cameras + doorbell. The only way I was able to resolve was to upgrade my plan from Arlo secure plus to Arlo Safe & Secure Pro. A bit upset knowing I had to update and pay more. As indicated if I'm using Arlo Secure app I should have been able to add the doorbell? 15(arlo cameras VS  Arlo seure or (5)on my.arlo.com

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bfwon1 wrote:

15(arlo cameras VS  Arlo seure or (5)on my.arlo.com

Again, this has nothing to do with the number of cameras in the account.  It's just the number of cameras you can simultaneously livestream.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation