Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
maam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unable to connect Arlo Ultra to HomeKit. Request help. Get the following message on phone:

Discovering your device. Please wait.

Make sure your Arlo Camera is powered on and nearby. Check that you have the latest firmware version in Settings > My Devices > Device Info > Firmware.

8 REPLIES 8
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

In order to reset the token your base station must be online. Once your base station is online, let me know and I will reset the token to set up the Homekit

maam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, BrookeN

The base station is now online

My regards

maam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello BrookeN

Were you able to reset the token? I'm still unable to add it to HomeKit

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

maam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, BrookeN

But I'm still unable to add it to HomeKit even though I removed and reapplied power to the base station

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset the token again. This time please uninstall and reinstall the app, restart the basestation/hub and then try to set up the Homekit. 

maam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, BrookeN

But I'm still unable to add it to HomeKit despite having uninstalled, reinstalled the app and restarting the basestation/hub

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am unable to reset the token again as the base station is offline. When it is online please reach out and I will provide further steps. 

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation