Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra2 no longer am getting any recordings

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SkydiveRandy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 9 cameras (Ultra 2 in a FL townhome and another version (I can't find the documentation on them) in my house in Iowa.

The cameras act normally when someone comes into the house and buzzes my phone letting me know that there's activity on the various cameras.  They are, however, supposed to record a clip and put it in the library for 7 days so that I can go back and look at what they recorded.  I do not have a "pay for" subscription.  I've always been able to get what I need from the 7 day free service.

I no longer am getting any recordings.  I also cannot raise anyone at Arlo.  I assume that you can't get a human on the phone there?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy Roth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SkydiveRandy wrote:

They are, however, supposed to record a clip and put it in the library for 7 days so that I can go back and look at what they recorded.  I do not have a "pay for" subscription. 

Unfortunately, that is NOT the case with the Ultras.  Older cameras (like the Pro and Pro 2) do have 7 days of free cloud storage.  But the Ultras (and later cameras like the Pro 3, Pro 4, and Essential) all require a paid subscription to get any cloud storage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SkydiveRandy wrote:

They are, however, supposed to record a clip and put it in the library for 7 days so that I can go back and look at what they recorded.  I do not have a "pay for" subscription. 

Unfortunately, that is NOT the case with the Ultras.  Older cameras (like the Pro and Pro 2) do have 7 days of free cloud storage.  But the Ultras (and later cameras like the Pro 3, Pro 4, and Essential) all require a paid subscription to get any cloud storage.

SkydiveRandy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.  I know that I have gotten the recordings in the past on the older ones that I have down in FL.  I'll need to have someone go in there to test them again.

I appreciate the fast response!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation