Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

SmartHome Hub, Ultra 2 and Doorbell continually offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jwDaveArlo
Tutor
Tutor

I am so fed up with this system, I spent £700 on 2 outdoor Ultra 2 cameras, a doorbell and 2 SmartHome Hubs, as the cameras are a distance apart. I purchased them a month ago and have continual problems with 'Your Device appears to be offline. As a consequence, I continually check the system status, maybe 20 + times a day. More than 65% of the time either one or both hubs say they are offline. The Hubs are flashing Orange suggesting the cameras are out of range but they report that Video Bandwidth is strong. Also, I have SD Cards in the hubs and they record motion even when the hubs say they are offline so the camera connections must be good.

My internet connection is OK, 60mbps down and 15mbps up. Not the worlds greatest but should be OK.

The system is unusable unless this can be resolved, any suggestions would help. A response from Arlo would be appreciated! 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation