Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sent wife invitation to grant her access but kicks me out of my account when she logs in?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
YMunoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, 

I sent my wife an invitation to grant her access to the cameras via the APP,  she followed the instructions, however whenever she opens the app on her phone, it kicks me out of my account on my phone. If anyone has any suggestions that would really help us out. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

If she is logging in with your username and password it will kick you out but she should have made her own account when she received your friend access request to her per the request she received. 

How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

YMunoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

She created her account by clicking on the link that she received, once created, it did not give her the option to view the cams only add new ones.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@YMunoa wrote:

She created her account by clicking on the link that she received, once created, it did not give her the option to view the cams only add new ones.

You need to select the camera in the Grant Access setting as described in step 6 of the link I posted.  She can not add them, not sure why it says that as others have been confused by it also. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation