Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Richardsuarez
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just moved tried to find base unable rest base still can’t find it.
Have it plugged into the Modem light on base is Blue the cameras link with base but the base will not program with phone??

6 REPLIES 6
Richardsuarez
Aspirant
Aspirant
I erased my info from my last home and description also once I linked the cameras to the base and it actually showed up on my app on the phone but I can’t get the base to link to my phone???

Rest the base multiple times still no resolution
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what you're seeing but it appears that all is actually working. Simply moving the system doesn't require anything other than a working Internet access. Many more details are needed.

Richardsuarez
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m not seeing that’s the concern when I’m on my phone profile is all there but nothing under cameras or options which you normally would have access to so I deleted my old info and tried to reconnect the system by linking the base it states on the phone searching and then states unable to find I will try to send you a picture
Richardsuarez
Aspirant
Aspirant
I attached a picture of the cameras showing movement in the laundry area where I was liking them so I have internet but no info for control will send you next picture
14A4A2B6-D020-4137-BF55-876DA29E9D5C.png
Richardsuarez
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here is the Home Screen
025D7DB0-721D-443E-BA27-51D9FE00ABEA.png
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat is the LED on the hub showing? SHould be solid blue. You can try pressing the reset button until the LED starts flashing amber. Let it reboot to solid blue and try claiming again.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation