Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
turca
Aspirant
Aspirant

SOS...  Case:42959341

I love my cameras. I was approved to return the ones I didn't use after  30 days. The rep forgot to send me a return label.

All I need is a return label and no one has been able to help me. All the phone numbers I have are the wrong department or no longer work as of October 2021. I emailed customer service and have not gotten a response.

Please help me.

Best,

Rosina Pellerano🙏🏼

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Jalicea8388
Aspirant
Aspirant
Good Morning!
I saw your reply on the forum and I’m really hoping you can assist. We have been trying to contact Arlo for a couple weeks now to begin the return process. We purchased an Arlo doorbell and extra battery almost a month ago but are unable to use it. I’ve used Arlo products for years and have been extremely satisfied until now. I believe we are just about out of time to return based on the 30 day rule, but we have tried everything we can to have an RMA issued. The chat has not worked for neither my partner or me even though we’ve tried countless times. If you can assist in any way it’d be greatly appreciated. The order number is 10305266.
Thanks so much,
Jon
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @Jalicea8388,

I can definitely assist with your return, but I would be happy to try and assist you with your doorbell if you like? Do you mind providing a little more detail regareing the issue you are experiencing?

Thanks 

Jalicea8388
Aspirant
Aspirant
That would be amazing! There are no issues with the doorbell. The space where the doorbell needs to go will not work unfortunately. We use Arlo cameras and were hoping to add this but it just won’t work.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jalicea8388

Does the wire-free video doorbell happen to fit your needs/location? I know the doorbells come with an angle mount if that helps..

Also, I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the escalations number here for you: 42978415

turca
Aspirant
Aspirant

My order # 10292784, Rossy Pellerano need to return 1 box Please

Hey @Jalicea8388,

I can definitely assist with your return, but I would be happy to try and assist you with your doorbell if you like? Do you mind providing a little more detail regareing the issue you are experiencing?

Thanks 

Other info: I wrote Shayne and sent the email accepting the return after 30 days of shipment. It is taking me weeks to get someone to help me. My response that bounced back, not delivered.

Hi Shayne,

I bought many Arlo cameras and ended up not using the Ultra 2. I was approved for a return after 30 days past shipment. Please see email below. But the return label was not included in the email??‍♀️.
I have not been able to get anyone to help me.
Thank you so much for your help with this matter.
RP
The email from Team Arlo:
Dear Rossy,
Case Number: 42959341

My Name is Preethi- sending this Email on behalf of ARLO Support. This email is to notify you that you have recently contacted Arlo for support. 

I understand you want to return the order. I have initiated return, please check whether you have received the return label through email. 

Please refer the return process: You have 14 calendar days to return the product using the return label. Please make sure to return the product with the
original packaging. Once we have received the returned item, you will get refund within 10 to 15 business days to the same form of payment used for transaction.

Use the above case number for further reference or you can visit support.arlo.com for self-help support.

“For other available support options, you may visit our contact us page here.”

Preethi
Team Arlo
ref:_00D0zEpbg._5004z1cSPCv:ref

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation