Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mowens
Aspirant
Aspirant

want to return item bought by mistake, what a hassle, terrible service, tried several ways and no way to communicate, I'm not entitled?

bunch of BS

12 REPLIES 12
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @mowens

Where was this product purchased from?

mowens
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought direct from Arlo, VMC5040-200NAS, order# 10254921-1, on Oct. 20, 2021

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mowens wrote:

I bought direct from Arlo, VMC5040-200NAS, order# 10254921-1, on Oct. 20, 2021

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/terms-of-sale.html#returns

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you receive an email receipt with instructions regarding returns and the contact information? 

Have you followed this link Arlo Support > Click Chat with us > type return in the message box and follow the prompts.

HateARLO_2021
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here… god awe full support… no live agents. Will be switching to ring!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@HateARLO_2021

Can you provide more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing? Did you receive an email receipt with instructions regarding returns and the contact information? 

Have you followed this link Arlo Support > Click Chat with us > type return in the message box and follow the prompts.

HateARLO_2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's christmas time, my wife ordered the same set of products and I tried to cancel (18 hours after placing the order) and the rep said I couldn't! The product has not even left the warehouse. 

It's a waste of time and energy and money to wait till the shipment arrives, somehow (not clear) request a return, wait 7 - 10 days for my money back (in this day and age when you can send millions of $$$ over the world in seconds),.....

NO THANK YOU. 

We WERE considering signing up for the SECURITY features with arlo for even our current arlo security system, but after the experience we are electing NO MORE products from Arlo and considering switching entirely to Eufy. 

thoughts?

FM

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@HateARLO_2021

Have you successfully canceled the order as of now? I can contact the support team regarding this and request a cancelation if you like.

Thanks

HateARLO_2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please cancel the order if it hasn't been already. 

Loyal customer,

FM

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@HateARLO_2021

Do you have your order number? Did you receive any return or cancelation instructions?

HateARLO_2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

Federal Express is returning the product to ARLO as of yesterday. They had the product(s) in their Texas warehouse and they cancelled delivery and sent them back. 

I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS... SIMPLY TOLD FEDEX TO SEND THE BACK.

Of course, ARLO has charged me TWICE for I don't know what. 

"The hits keep comin'"

HateARLO_2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have return the products. When can I expect a credit on the account?

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation