Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Grant Access has dissappear on WEB and IOS APP - but my wife who had access still has access?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Grant Access has disappeared on MY ACCOUNT on WEB and IOS APP - but my wife who previously had access still has access and was showing on my account previously. I can't add my wife or any person either despite filling in the details / emails etc but the send invite is greyed out?

Anyone ideas why this has dissipated and I can't add anyone either.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

It would be helpful for you to identify what your account UI experience is and what the granted user account experience is.

The UI experience can be identified by looking for “library” or “feed” menu labels.

Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks but If I click on library, all I see is the recording? my account subscription is Arlo Smart Elite renewed last month

Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Hi again,  I don’t have any menu labels either and never have seen them with Arlo Smart Elite substitution

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

So if you confirm you have a library label at the top of the website page after login then your using the original UI experience.

Does the granted user see the same if she uses her account credentials to login or does she have a feed label instead of library which indicates she has been configured to use the new UI?

BTW, using the old UI, I don’t get the invite button highlighted either until I have completed the email entry details.Maybe arlo doesn’t like the email address.

Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Hi

We both see the same cameras and library but GRANT Access shows I no longer have shared access.

Previously I tried to add my wife again and added name /. address etc but the SEND INVITE was greyed out.

I raised a case yesterday and someone must have looked at the problem as this morning the SEND INVITE wasn't grey out, so I resent another invite to my wife and she had to follow the link and authorise again, despite she already had access?

Anyway all back to normal again now, thanks for your advice

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sheppeyboy wrote:

Thanks but If I click on library, all I see is the recording? 

If you see "Library" at all, then you have the "Library" experience.  

"Feed" is a replacement for the "Library" menu choice.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation