Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Frequent Device Offline Warnings On Cameras In by App

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
AshTray9000
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting on a semi frequent basis the device offline blurred screen in the app, I do believe the cameras are still functioning with the base just fine because it did it to me while I was watching the device screen looking at the camera light orange wondering what it might be recording as it dinged me, I had yet to have the time to click the library before I got the offline message, kicked the app away and it was back up seconds later. The video recorded and was uploaded just fine.

is their cloud - app or base - cloud connectivity bottlenecks or issues right now.

it’s not on my end full fiber setup cameras have been wired and at 100 percent strength and have good signal. I just noticed this recently

3 REPLIES 3
Beechcraft
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve been getting those for a long time now, varying in frequency, more often than I’d like. Closing and reopening the app sometimes works, rebooting the base from the app almost always works. When nothing else works close it and come back later, it resolves itself in time and you just have to wait, the server is probably too busy. The camera still records events to the base and usually the cloud.  Oddly, I had to make a new account to post this reply.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue as of late?

Thanks

AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

It seems to have gotten better, maybe cloud was overloaded

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation