Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DSallee
Guide
Guide

There is supposed to be new firmware for the Ultra 2 cameras and the VMB5000 hub.

My system is still identifying vehicles as motion.  I have ALL events checked but still no vehicle.

What is the latest firmware for these devices?

Camera Ultra 2 H10 firmware level - 1.070.53.2_4_f049237

Camera Pro 4 H4 firmware level - 1.080.22.1_42_39af8c3

Smart Hub VMB5000r6 firmware level - 1.24.1.0_1614_3a032bd

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DSallee wrote:

There is supposed to be new firmware for the Ultra 2 cameras and the VMB5000 hub.

My system is still identifying vehicles as motion.  I have ALL events checked but still no vehicle.

FYI, there is no AI processing done in the cameras or the smarthub.  It is only done in the Arlo Cloud.  So the classification isn't linked to camera or base firmware.

That said, your cameras and base are running the most recent production firmware per this table:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DSallee wrote:

FYI, there is no AI processing done in the cameras or the smarthub.  It is only done in the Arlo Cloud.  So the classification isn't linked to camera or base firmware.

That said, your cameras and base are running the most recent production firmware per this table:

DSallee
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the info.  That doesn't explain why some users are reporting that their systems are back to working as before but like me there are other users whose systems are still broken.  If the AI is handled on their servers then all users should be experiencing the same results.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation