Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Can I Share my Secure plus subscription over two locations?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Hi

My elderly relation has broken her leg and is now house bound over 150 miles away so it's not easy to pop in to check if she needs anything.

I would like to take one of my Smart Hubs and two of my ARLO ULTRA 2 cameras to her house for her security.

Is it possible to use my existing Secure Plus subscription to cover both locations?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sheppeyboy wrote:

I would like to take one of my Smart Hubs and two of my ARLO ULTRA 2 cameras to her house for her security.

Is it possible to use my existing Secure Plus subscription to cover both locations?

The terms of service say two subscriptions are needed.  That said:

If you see "Library" in your app, then you can simply move the hub and cameras, connect the hub to ethernet at her home.  Everything will continue to work.

If you see "Feed", the answer is a bit more complicated.  If you can live with the three modes for both locations (and don't need geofencing), then you can also move the hub (keeping everything in account in the the same location).  But if you need to configure a second location, then you will need two subscriptions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sheppeyboy wrote:

The terms of service say two subscriptions are needed.  That said:

If you see "Library" in your app, then you can simply move the hub and cameras, connect the hub to ethernet at her home.  Everything will continue to work.

If you see "Feed", the answer is a bit more complicated.  If you can live with the three modes for both locations (and don't need geofencing), then you can also move the hub (keeping everything in account in the the same location).  But if you need to configure a second location, then you will need two subscriptions.

Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks, will give it try

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation