Aspirant
Aspirant
Cannot charge batteries alröo ultea two
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ucucucucc,

Could you provide more information about what you are experiencing? What is preventing you from charging the batteries? Are you seeing any error messages within the Arlo mobile app?

JamesC

Ucucucucc
Aspirant
Aspirant
hi james, the batteries simply do not charge, doesnt matter if i change batteries on the cameras or clean the adapter - using your original one. had this problem since day one.nothing comes up in the app
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ucucucucc wrote:
 the batteries simply do not charge, doesnt matter if i change batteries on the cameras or clean the adapter - using your original one. had this problem since day one.nothing comes up in the app

Are they completely dead?

Ucucucucc
Aspirant
Aspirant

they have a little left in them but they do not charge when connected with cable. as one of the has less than 10% left i want to get them fully charged before remounting them on the house

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ucucucucc wrote:

they have a little left in them but they do not charge when connected with cable. as one of the has less than 10% left i want to get them fully charged before remounting them on the house

This procedure is for the Pro / Pro 2 cameras, but is worth trying with the Ultras.

Also, might be worth trying a different charger (or outlet).

Ucucucucc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Stephen,

I have been doing exactly the procedure as described in the link and usually it worked out after a few times and the battery starts charging - but this time nothing happens. I have not tried another charger bit tried quite a few outlets.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation