Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ultra 2 - Help setting up custom mode

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
colin1892
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here’s what i would like to do, i have three camera’s, 2 arlo ultra 2 and 1 arlo pro 3, this is what i would like 2 do, from 12am to 7am set these cameras to record video and if motion is detected sound the siren, from then 7.01am to 11.59pm to record video but not sound the alarm, i have set add a mode for all 3 cameras so set what i want for night and day and then gone into schedule and set say 12am to 7am for 3 cameras and then set the other 3 for 7.01 to 11.59 but when ive changed it, it changes for them all to the same time, is this even possible? thanks

its the same it i do it via the app and logged into my account on the laptop

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@colin1892 wrote:
 i have set add a mode for all 3 cameras so set what i want for night and day and then gone into schedule and set say 12am to 7am for 3 cameras and then set the other 3 for 7.01 to 11.59 but when ive changed it, it changes for them all to the same time,

I am confused on what you are saying here - can you post a screenshot of the schedule?

The process is as you've described - you have one mode (perhaps Armed) that has no siren set for the three cameras, and then have a custom mode (perhaps Siren) that does have the siren set for them all.  Then schedule those two modes.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation