Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra 2 - Not Recording

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sarah86
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have all Arlo Ultro 2 cameras and base stations setup with recording setup and memory cards but for some reason when I look at my recordings I’m missing a lot that should’ve been shown up. Is there a specific settings that I’m missing or is there a way to setup continuous recordings on my side (instead of paying for the cloud storage and again for the continuous recording)? I’m fine with not having continuous recording if I can at least get my cameras to record when motion happens.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sarah86,

When you say you are missing several recordings that should have shown up. Do you mean you are aware of events that took place that should have resulted in library recordings?

It could be an issue with camera positioning based on the motion you are trying to capture. How far away is the motion you were expecting to arrive as a recording in the library?

JamesC

Sarah86
Aspirant
Aspirant
In the backyard my neighbor was on my patio and didn’t appear in a recording. She was maybe 15 feet from my camera. And on my other camera in my driveway I can see my neighbors there but on that base station I’m getting an error that videos stored on that base station are not available.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sarah86,

Are you able to reproduce the issue if you test by moving to that location and trying to trigger the camera? You may need to increase the cameras sensitivity so that it reliably detects motion at that location.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation