Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra 2 Camera Siren goes off randomly at night

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lion-
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my Arlo Ultra 2 Camera's Siren goes off randomly at night. This has happened twice now.

How do I fix this? Found no relevant setting within the app. In the app you can only turn on/off the siren manually.

Please help, so we can all sleep at night.

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lion- wrote:

One of my Arlo Ultra 2 Camera's Siren goes off randomly at night. This has happened twice now.

How do I fix this? Found no relevant setting within the app. In the app you can only turn on/off the siren manually.

Please help, so we can all sleep at night.

Have you checked the rule for the camera in the mode(s) you are using?

Lion-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I've checked all the settings in the app and found nothing wrong there. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

Lion-
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried turning it on & off (it's off at the moment till the problem is fixed, I'm afraid of turning it on again and having to wake up at night again. Should I try again now?)

I looked for any app settings & updates. Found nothing wrong here.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tired removing and re adding this camera to your Smart Hub?

Lion-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Okay, thanks for the updates. I would suggest reaching out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing or request an RMA. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Lion-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I sent them an email the same day I created this community post. Still waiting for their reply.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation