Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 2 Disaster

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
ukAndy
Follower
Follower

My Arlo experience has been a complete utter disaster and it's only getting worse 😬

I purchased the Arlo Ultra 2 kit, which comes with a Smart Hub and 2x Arlo Ultra 2 cameras.

Getting the system setup was pretty simple and straight forward, although I'm really not impressed with the WiFi strength. My cheap £14 travel router which is only 2 inches small - has a better WiFi signal strength, but that's another issue 🙄

I activated CVR on one of my Arlo cameras, then later in the day activated CVR on the other camera. I now have three email receipts, all with different order numbers, and three payments of 6.99 taken from my account.

The CVR is not working on any of my cameras as it's just saying I need to upgrade to get CVR. There are no subscriptions showing under My Subscriptions.

I have consulted technical support who opened a ticket, and didn't do anything else after that. Great customer experience, not.

I consulted technical support again who opened a new ticket. A few days later I am told the problem is solved. Great. When I checked the app, I have no CVR, and no usable subscriptions, and no refunds for the additional subscription.

I am told to subscribe again, which I do. The app says I will be charged £10.49 so I proceed. I am actually charged £1, then again with £7.70. What the Arlo ?!??

Following that, I have no CVR subscriptions, no refunds, and now nearly £30 down. And now I am having to even send more screenshot to prove to Arlo what is going on.

So I'm more than entitled to ask, what the is this? Is this the normal customer experience?

I am now preparing to send the kit back to Amazon as being faulty, because this is FAR from production ready.

Although due to the amount of money I have spent on accessories which can't be returned, I am thinking ordering a different Arlo Ultra 2 kit might work better. Would this be the case?

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation