Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Animated Preview No Longer Working In Notifications

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ArloUserGS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I've been having a problem for a while now where my notifications no longer have the animated preview. I have four Ultra 2 cameras and the issue happens with notifications from all of them. In this thread: Solved: Re: Video preview not available on push notificati... - Page 2 - Arlo Community it's stated the issue was resolved but not for me. I can't reply to that thread anymore as it's closed, so I had to make this new one. @JamesC you were involved in that thread, perhaps you can assist me here. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloUserGS,

Try disabling and re-enabling Animated Preview within the Arlo Secure mobile app. Follow the instructions listed here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062568/What-is-the-animated-preview-and-how-does-it-work

JamesC

ArloUserGS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply. I have done this previously, and again just now after your message, and it doesn't fix it. I've also removed & re-added all 4 cameras, rebooted the hub and the Android app is fully updated.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloUserGS,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information.

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@JamesC today I'm seeing the same thing. Until recently, I was getting 2 notifications - one with animation and the other with the box around the subject from Smart.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation