Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mickiwul
Star
Star

When i set up. When camera 1 catches motion, camera 1 and camera 2 should record, only camera one records?

I have the new smart hub with arlo pro 2 cameras. But only the camera that detects motion, are recording.

What ever i do i dont get 2 captions?? I have activated arlo smart plan for both cameras also.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you verified that your mode still has the rules that cross trigger and that it's the active mode? Rebooting the base may help, too.

Mickiwul
Star
Star
Yes i have the new smart hub that i just installed. So it may be something with that hub.

I have. Now installed my pro 3 cameras and trying to test them out to se if they want to record for each other
Mickiwul
Star
Star
I now mounted 2 new arlo pro 3 to my brnd new smarthub, and that still does not work. When i have detection on camera 1, camera 2 does not record any thing, while i configured it to record in my settings.

This is a bug that needs to be fixed. And it may be the new pro3 smart hub.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may be a software problem but be sure to try setting the mode and rules up using a browser to see if that makes a difference. I've seen weird things using the app that a browser doesn't introduce. Create a new mode to make sure it's a fresh setup.