Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to subscribe to Smart. After clicking "Complete Payment," says "Please Wait" and disappears.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
adamlaughton
Follower
Follower

I am trying to subscribe to Arlo Smart subscription. 

I enter all my person and financial details and then get to the  "confirm subscription" page. I click on "Complete payment" and it comes up with Please Wait. After a few seconds the please wait disappears and nothing has happened.

I have tried on both Chrome and Safari but the same thing happens. Is there a website issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi adamlaughton,

Sorry to hear you're unable to subscribe to the Arlo Smart subscription. Have you tried on incognito mode on your browsers or clear your cache/cookies to see if that helps?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi adamlaughton,

Sorry to hear you're unable to subscribe to the Arlo Smart subscription. Have you tried on incognito mode on your browsers or clear your cache/cookies to see if that helps?

BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried both ideas you gave here and still unable to get a premium plan - is there still an issue with subscriptions to the premium plans on Arlo Go?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi BSanders38,

What issue are you seeing when trying to get the premium plan?

BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

Case Number: 41199921
Subject: Issue with unable to subscribe for Arlo premier plan
Product: VML4030

Update from Arlo
Hi, Barry.

This is from Arlo technical support team. Thank you for responding with the email and I apologize for the delay of response. With regard to the concern of the subscription for the Arlo go camera issue. We are still waiting for the update for the fix from our engineering team. Hopefully, this will be resolved sooner." We will provide update once we have the information about the fix and the work around to resolved the concern.

Thank you for choosing Arlo, have a great day!

You may also contact us back through our various support channels

BYS
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issues. Please fix.