Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription Emails to Wrong Address

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jeremyayates
Apprentice
Apprentice

I change the email address associated with my account, however I am still receiving subscription notifications via email at the previous (old) email address, which I will soon no longer have access to.  Can anyone advise where I may need to check to ensure my email address is updated everywhere so that I will continue to get subscription notifications at the new email?  Thanks for the info.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jeremyayates,

If you are referring to motion detection alerts sent to your email, make sure your email notifications are sending to the correct email address. You can learn how to change this here: How do I set up notifications or alerts?

jeremyayates
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi @JessicaP,

I am not referring to alert notifications.  I am referring to billing/subscription notifications.  I've changed my email in my account, but for some reason am still getting billing/subscription notifications at the old email.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest for you to navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you, which includes the live chat, so the support team can look into this and further assist you.