Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
pthfndr2007
Follower
Follower

Received an email - Save 40% on Arlo Smart Premier / Add advanced features to up to 10 cameras for only $5.99/month (reg. $9.99/month). Offer ends November 22, 2019.

I signed up today but my Account shows only 1 month at discount. Next Bill is Dec 3rd for full price. Currently in chat session and agent does not seem aware of the email that Arlo sent and is questioning validity. I am uploading the screen shots of my email from Arlo and my subscription page. Been stuck in chat for 40 + mins while they "consult"......and now they say "we need to forward this problem to our customer service team for better assistance.

You all sent this email.....hello....!

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey pthfndr2007,

You mentioned that you contacted the support team. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you regarding this.

Msxxplorer
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wireless- wire free
I want to get that promo code for the 9.99 40% off
Can I get a code plz.
Totall4285
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem, but I can't find my original email. I only have the original receipt.
Totall4285
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did you ever resolve this issue. I am having the same issue.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Totall4285,

If you're having problems where you'll be charged for the full price for Arlo Smart Premier subscription next month, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

ARTAY
Aspirant
Aspirant

Will this issue be corrected asap!!!

The same thing is currently happening to me for this new Smart Premier Subscription.

As shown in my own subscription confirmation below...

============================================================================

Confirm Subscription

Arlo Smart Premier               $9.99
Subtotal                                    $9.99
Tax                                             $0.70
Applied coupon discount    $4
Today's Order Total               $6.69
will be charged to your credit card ending in ****
Your next renewal payment total is $10.69
It automatically renews until canceled. Cancel anytime.

============================================================================

THE EMAIL OFFER STATED THE FOLLOWING: 

© Arlo Technologies, Inc. 3030 Orchard Pkwy, San Jose, CA 95134

*Offer valid from November 1, 2019 to November 22, 2019 at 11:59pm PT on Arlo Smart Premier plans only. Discounted monthly price applicable to first 12 months only; after first 12 months, monthly price will return to $9.99 per month. Users can cancel anytime. e911 feature available for U.S. subscribers only. ²Arlo Smart service not available in certain countries. Click here to learn more. Renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage. Arlo and the Arlo logo are trademarks of Arlo Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s).

jshearerLAUMC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the exact same issue- I attempted to sign up for Arlo Smart Premier during the promotion window, and the code was not accepted.  I subscribed anyhow to have it officially documented that I started my subscription within the window.  After a lengthy call with technical support, I was told that "that promotion came straight from Arlo and we are only technical support and since it is beyond the window we are therefore unable to honor it any longer."   This is highly unacceptable- the code was not working on the website during the clearly, explicitly defined window of validity.  Who do we need to speak to in order to get this rectified?

Zonal
Tutor
Tutor

I've got this issue as well.  Logged a support ticket, got a reply asking for a screenshot of promo email.... Tried a few times to update the case with the requested information, but the site returns an error.  Loosing patience with Arlo products and service to be honest.

jshearerLAUMC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there a moderator that can help us adjudicate this issue?  Calling the Support Team via the contact info provided is completely useless for this issue- they just say that they that they are technical support only and cannot address this problem.