Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can’t Log Into App On Ipad

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Overstim
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m using version 2.6.3 of the app on a 2018 iPad Pro. The login screen brings up the keyboard, which blocks the login button. If you enter your account and password and dismiss the keyboard, the log in button is gone. Swiping to another app and back brings the button back. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Museterri
Tutor
Tutor

Type in login info but don’t dismiss the keyboard. Place your finger above login info and push up till buttons show. The you can press Enter. All good on my iPad now

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

did you try to just hit enter on the keyboard ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Overstim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes- it dismisses the keyboard but the log in button is gone. This works fine on iPhone, BTW.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What version of IOS are you running on your Ipad?

Cerebellum
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue with my new iPad Pro. Enter Id and password, minimize keyboard and no login button.   

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Its_ncs
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue in my iPad Pro 12.9 the login box disappears after you type in the password and hitting enter doesn’t work 

Its_ncs
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cerebellum
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem remains with app version 2.7.0.  Are we ever going to get this bug fixed?

Museterri
Tutor
Tutor

When is this going to be fixed ?

Museterri
Tutor
Tutor

Type in login info but don’t dismiss the keyboard. Place your finger above login info and push up till buttons show. The you can press Enter. All good on my iPad now

Cerebellum
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked!  Thanks for the tip.

peterlhansen
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the tip. I got it to work as you described but I had to press the button quickly before it would disappear again!