Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Set Smart notifications set to alert for people only but alerts everything? Tried removing camera.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JanettaK
Follower
Follower

My camera system does not work properly at all. I have 4 wireless cameras and the Arlo door bell. I’ve installed and reinstalled the cameras. I also have the Smart subscription. I have the notifications set to alert for people only and it always alerts for every single thing - animals, motion, leaves, vehicles, etc. I’ve turned down the sensitivity and removed the cameras and reinstalled. This happens on every single camera and the doorbell and it’s incredibly frustrating. Activity zones also do not work and have trouble shot with the Arlo technicians several times and they can’t get it to work correctly. Then as a result, my camera batteries die literally weekly. The products have been quite a disappointment all around.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi JanettaK,

You mentioned you were in contact with the support team. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to that.

carolmarshall
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica,

We are also having the same issue and have raised a case with the support team. Could you possibly assist as well.

Carol

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi carolmarshall,

I've sent you a private message to gather more information from you in regards to your case. Hope to hear from you soon via PM.