Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No uploads to cloud on my Arlo Ultra Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
doncarajo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi. I have had an Arlo Smart subscription for a while now (a couple of years), it always used to upload videos to the cloud (from 4 Ultra cameras). More recently I added a wire free doorbell to the mix. I have noticed for a few months now, that the doorbell videos get uploaded to the cloud but the ultra videos are only stored in the microSD card in the base station. I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing but it makes no difference. Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4
doncarajo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi. I have had an Arlo Smart subscription for a couple of years now. It used to work fine for my 4 Ultra cameras. I have more recently added a wire free doorbell to the mix. Now only the doorbell videos get uploaded to the cloud. The Ultra videos are only found in the microSD card in the base station. Why is this happening? All cameras are enabled for the smart subscription. I recently tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to no avail.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@doncarajo wrote:

Now only the doorbell videos get uploaded to the cloud. The Ultra videos are only found in the microSD card in the base station. All cameras are enabled for the smart subscription. I recently tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to no avail.

Can you try making a manual recording on one of the ultras, and see if that shows up?

Are you using cloud activity zones on the Ultras?  If you are, maybe try removing them, and see if that resolves it.  If it does, then you can try recreating them.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@doncarajo wrote:

Hi. I have had an Arlo Smart subscription for a while now (a couple of years), it always used to upload videos to the cloud (from 4 Ultra cameras). More recently I added a wire free doorbell to the mix. I have noticed for a few months now, that the doorbell videos get uploaded to the cloud but the ultra videos are only stored in the microSD card in the base station. I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing but it makes no difference. Thoughts?

This appears to be a duplicate (best not to post your issue multiple times).  I replied on your other post.

doncarajo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes, sorry about the double post. After I submitted my browser crashed and did not appear to have saved my post. So I typed it out again.

In any case, I will try what you have suggested, thank you.