Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Receiving alerts by animals when I only have people and vehicles checked. Getting too many.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
meddo1963
Star
Star

Have Arlo Smart Premier and unchecked animal and motion icon alerts but getting alerted

You closed off my old discussion. You said this was fixed (Jessica)
I'm still getting alerted by animals when I only have people and vehicles checked. So this was never fixed. Have over 80 alerts from my dog today.
Please fix this
5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey meddo1963,

We expected the recent fix that was posted on the original thread should have resolved the issue.

But since you're still experiencing the issue, let me reach out to you via private message to gather information from you.

Reallyconfused
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Me too! My cameras are sending notifications for all the items I have unselected. I have “all other motion” turned off yet I keep getting “ motion “ alerts.
Why is this still happening?
JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary

same here. Have only people and animals checked, and when it rains on my Pro3 floodlight getting constant notifications

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Reallyconfused and JehovasFitness,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Reallyconfused
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

JessicaP, honestly I don’t think there is any point anymore. I honestly don’t believe it will ever be better. These same issues have been going on for years, if you check all the past posts.