Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
paulclo
Guide
Guide

I am in Canada and am considering signing up for a Premium plan for $13.99 per month. My questions are:

1. Is this $13.99 monthly charge for all my cameras (up to 5 cameras)?

2. Is CVR included, or do I need to pay additional for the CVR? If so, how much for each and/or all 5 cameras?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @paulclo 

I have provided an article below with detailed information regarding the questions you raised.

What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available? 

jdmx
Initiate
Initiate

@ShayneS : Just now (Thu 23-Apr-2020), I viewed the KB article you linked to — What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?  — which you indicate should offer "detailed information" about the pricing of Continuous Video Recording (CVR) services. However, that article has precisely zero information about CVR pricing.

Instead, the reader seeking "more information" is referred to another KB article: What is Continuous Video Recording (CVR) and how do I use it?  — That article has much to say about CVR services, but as with the previous article, it provides no pricing information.

This time, the reader is referred to the Arlo Smart Plans page for "more information". But upon viewing it, the increasingly exasperated reader finds that the page makes no mention whatsoever of CVR — pricing or otherwise.

That's three swings, and three misses. The potential customer in search of simple pricing information for Arlo's CVR services has completely struck out, and begins to walk off the field of play in disgust.

It would be peachy-keen if this rather absurd non-disclosure of CVR pricing could be promptly rectified.

Thanks.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jdmx wrote:

It would be peachy-keen if this rather absurd non-disclosure of CVR pricing could be promptly rectified.

I agree.  @JamesC - can you pursue this?  The pricing really ought to be in the KB article.

@jdmx wrote:

This time, the reader is referred to the Arlo Smart Plans page for "more information". But upon viewing it, the increasingly exasperated reader finds that the page makes no mention whatsoever of CVR — pricing or otherwise.

It used to be there - saying "Add continuous video recording and never miss a moment. 14 days for $9.99 per month or 30 days for $19.99.".  No idea if that pricing is current, or how much it costs outside the US.