Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
dmarakowski
Guide
Guide

Hi all,

I have 5 Arlo Pros, and I have the new "Premier" plan.  With the new announcement today with Alro Smart, person detection, motion zones, etc., I cannot find these settings anywhere in the iOS app or Web site.  On the web, when I click "Manage Arlo Smart" I see this information and nothing else.  Where can I setup these new settings that were announced today?

Active Cameras

Devices with Arlo Smart
No cameras found.

Inactive Cameras

Devices without Arlo Smart
58 REPLIES 58
JalmWouters
Tutor
Tutor

In the Netherlands all mention of the smart features has been removed from the description of the premier and elite plan.

StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yeah have for me now in UK. But defo all there before.

Quality service from Netgear as per.
dan801
Star
Star
I signed up for Smart Premier when it was released.. I Paid and expected one month free but have already been charged. No smart features available to me and when I go back into the subscription part it’s removed all mention of Smart Features. I’ve already been charged so I can’t even downgrade
rlecs
Aspirant
Aspirant
Such BS! I spent hours on the phone trying to figure this out with 0 answer. Pretty sad when I have to look to the community for REAL support and answers. I thought one of the advantages of the internet was breaking barriers / borders. It’s a cloud service; get your head out of your asses Netgear / Arlo
StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice
You can downgrade and it will automatically refund you but it will pro-rata the days you’ve had. I’ve a good mind to complain to Netgear that I signed up for a non-existent service and want a full refund not less the couple of days they’ve taken off me already.
clintola1
Tutor
Tutor

Ok, it's June 14 and I'm in the US and I'm still having the same problem.

@DawnM wrote:

We started the roll-out of Arlo Smart last night, however it may take up to 24 hours for the new feature to be available in your account. Sorry that wasn't pointed out in the FAQ! 

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

If anyone here not in the US is still seeing the option for Smart Premier in their subscription plan as of today, please PM me with the email address your Arlo cameras are registered with. Your guys' feedback has been relayed to our product and marketing teams and they pushed a fix to update the subscription page so that if it is not available in your country yet it does not show up. They are also working on adding that it is only available in the US on that same subscription page. We are planning on launching Smart in other countries, but don't have a firm date that we can provide yet other than within a few months. We hope to have it launched for you guys sooner rather than later, but don't want to provide a firm date that we may not be able to deliver on. We will update you on the community once we have a finalized date. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused!

jsturess
Luminary
Luminary

@DawnM do you have any update regarding when it will be release in Europe? still month?? Please give us more information

halfempty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just contacted customer service (via chat) to see when this will be available in Canada. I was told it already was. Sent a link to where it states US only and sounded surprised and said she would let her colleagues know 🙂