Manage cameras link is not working

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know why this link is not working under the subscription tab? I have 4 cameras. Two of them are new and the other two are grandfathered into the previous Arlo Smart plan. None are showing and if I click on the link that says, "Manage cameras" there is no action. Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 3.56.50 PM.png

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Tiajjm

Does this issue occur on other browsers as well? 

What does the Subscription tab & Smart notifications tab display on the app?

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shane, yes this happens on Safari and Firefox (latest versions on both and both on desktop). These screenshots should answer your other questions.

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 2.08.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-11 at 2.07.58 PM.png

Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Tiajjm

Thank you fir the detailed information. Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Tiajjm

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue regarding the manage camera link. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo has decided to remove the manage camera function to those of us who do not have a subscription.  Why?  Spent money for extra camera to be able to look at the property during emergencies like hurricanes.  Now I have worthless cameras.  Arlo refuses to address this issue when I open a case and now just ignores me.  

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was working with someone on this after submitting a ticket but now I cannot find the link to the ticket. How do I get an update on my case?

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Tiajjm

Here is the case number you are referencing. 41513857

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Tiajjm 

Are your smart notifications working? all your cameras are appearing active. The issue you are experiencing is currently being investigated & a fix will be coming soon.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation