Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dhiller0217
Apprentice
Apprentice

After I receive a notification, I will get, for example, "Arlo Has Detected a Person on Front Porch".  However, when I click the arrow down on my S9's lockscreen to see that image preview, which would be the primary purpose of having any sort of rich notification with this system, the image does not appear.  Now, if I wait about 5 minutes until the camera is done recording and the cloud does whatever it does, etc., THEN, i will SOMETIMES have the image preview appear... not all the time, but sometimes... 

Anyone else?

ARLO - CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS???

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @dhiller0217

What version of the Arlo Mobile App are you currently using? Have you tried to remove/re install the app and test again?

dhiller0217
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm running 2.7.1_23406, released 1/18/19.  I have reinstalled it, but no luck with that.  I have been having this issue on every release since Arlo Smart was incorporated and hope with each update that it will be resolved, but no luck so far.  I have no issues with rich notifications in other applications I run on my Galaxy S9, so I can't pinpoint it to being on my end.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

d12bn
Star
Star
Did you get it working?