Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Pwing
Follower
Follower

I keep getting errors saying my information doesn’t match even when I try different credit cards

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Pwing,

Have you tried using incognito mode or a different browser to see if that helps? If that doesn't help, could you provide a screenshot that shows the error?

KelvinC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - Having the same billing issues.  Arlo appears to have saved a copy of my credit card with the wrong info and won't let me change the info.  To be accurate it will let me change it using a computer (not the app) but it won't let me save it.  Tried a live chat but got cut off part way through after waiting 1/2 hour in lineup (case #41579704).  Got an email from the live chat operator saying to try a few things:

1. Try changing the card info using the Arlo app - this option is not available in the Arlo app.  It just says to go to the Arlo web to manage your plans and subscriptions.  No location to manage credit cards anywhere else on the app
  2. Provide a screen shot of the error message received from the web site - I won't post a screen shot on a public forum but the latest error message says the Billing service is currently unavailable, please try again.  Previous messages said the credit card information does not match what is on file at my bank (this is right as the Arlo information is not correct)
  3. Try manually changing the credit card information while purchasing the plan - as discussed in our live chat the website will allow me to change the information but it won't allow me to save it.  The save button does not do anything, when you close the page it reverts back to the incorrect information.  Have tried this using both Chrome and Explorer but get the same result.

Tried to hit the update chat button in the email but got an error message saying "There was an error processing your request. Please contact with Arlo Support".  Tried starting a new case with all the details and copied over the info from the email, hit submit and get another error message.  Tried replying to the email received from Arlo live chat person, but got an undeliverable message back.

I am amazed at how difficult it is to give Arlo money.  If you made this part easier you could probably afford to improve your system.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey KelvinC,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you in regards to your case.