Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sward6368
Apprentice
Apprentice

I had months ago purchased the arlo smart per camera add on to have the smart notifications on my phone lock screen - worked great till Arlo messed it up recently.  As I no longer received the smart notifications on my lock screen I went through the settings screens on phone and PC to finid that my camera was no longer selected under the smart setup.  Last week the app and PC web page would never allow me to add it (as others reported on the community).  This week it let me add it back, but when I go to configure the smart notifications nothing loads on that page...

So I did as others and unsuscribed and re-subscribed.  No luck with that either.

But guess what, now NONE of my recordings prior to the unsubscribe / resubscribe to the smart add on are listed....  

Arlo, why would the recordings be removed and get please fix smart notification setup and QUIT breaking things that work perfectly fine.  Do you test your software upgrades before releasing them?

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What version of the Arlo Mobile app are you using? Have you tried to reboot the base station & test again?

sward6368
Apprentice
Apprentice

Stop asking people to reboot the base station.  You released an updated version of the ios app today (2.7.0)  which resolved the ability to configure smart notifications on the iphone app.  Assuming you had also made some back end change as well....

Formergr
Star
Star

I guess those of us with android phones are just out of luck!