Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tarantino
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

We want to add CVR plan to our cameras but it won't let us. I see other threads asking about this. What can I do to enable this on our account please. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, to be useful you have to plug the cameras into AC power. Batteries or solar panel won't work. Next, you should see the CVR option under Settings, Subscription. What do you see or don't see? Any error messages? What country are you in since not all countries can get subscriptions?

tarantino
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply.

Based in the United States. We had the Smart Arlo plan running and that was no problem. We wanted to change it to CVR and canceled it. Batteries are hard wired all the time.

Images attached. 

I am trying to do this via the web browser on our account, not the phone Arlo app.

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 8.58.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-27 at 8.58.37 AM.png

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't see the images until approved. One thing you could try is to cancel all subscriptions and start fresh, subscribing to only what you want. Perhaps that would clear out a weirdness. Otherwise I think you're to the point of contacting support since we can't fix anything like this here.

tarantino
Aspirant
Aspirant
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact support using the link at the bottom here.