Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't de-activate smart cameras with Smart Elite. Tried to drag camera down but does not deactivate.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ruben_B
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any ideas why i can't de-activate my Alro Smart Elite to my Pro 2 camera?

I have 19 cameras on my Arlo Smart Elite plan. I no longer require smart notifications on one of the cameras so i go to manage cameras in the Subscription page, but when i drag the camera down i want to de-activate and place it over the de-activation option nothing happens?

Very strange.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Ruben_B wrote:

I no longer require smart notifications on one of the cameras so i go to manage cameras in the Subscription page, but when i drag the camera down i want to de-activate and place it over the de-activation option nothing happens?

Why not edit the rules associated with that camera and tell it not to send notifications?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Ruben_B
Aspirant
Aspirant

Edit rules? That's not a solution. I no longer want this feature. Particularly as its a paid subscription per camera and i no longer want to pay for it. I should able to drag the camera to de-activate it. But its working! Why? Is this a bug with your system with the introduction of your new plans?

Ruben_B
Aspirant
Aspirant

sorry, should read 'But it's not working! Why?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Ruben_B,

If you're having problems trying to de-activate one of your Arlo cameras from Smart subscription, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.