Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Can't de-activate smart cameras with Smart Elite. Tried to drag camera down but does not deactivate.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any ideas why i can't de-activate my Alro Smart Elite to my Pro 2 camera?

I have 19 cameras on my Arlo Smart Elite plan. I no longer require smart notifications on one of the cameras so i go to manage cameras in the Subscription page, but when i drag the camera down i want to de-activate and place it over the de-activation option nothing happens?

Very strange.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Highlighted
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Ruben_B wrote:

I no longer require smart notifications on one of the cameras so i go to manage cameras in the Subscription page, but when i drag the camera down i want to de-activate and place it over the de-activation option nothing happens?

Why not edit the rules associated with that camera and tell it not to send notifications?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Edit rules? That's not a solution. I no longer want this feature. Particularly as its a paid subscription per camera and i no longer want to pay for it. I should able to drag the camera to de-activate it. But its working! Why? Is this a bug with your system with the introduction of your new plans?

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

sorry, should read 'But it's not working! Why?

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey Ruben_B,

If you're having problems trying to de-activate one of your Arlo cameras from Smart subscription, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation